A Practice Where the Dentists Meet With You First
Here at Skyway Dental Clinic, we care deeply about you as a person and your entire health and wellness.
Uniquely situated in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, we validate parking and are located just off Washington Ave in the skyway at Commerce at the Crossings.
A Practice Committed to Taking Care of "Our People."
- People–Our premiere focus is you! Here you’ll meet with the dentist first, even before a hygienist.
- Professional–Our entire team is highly skilled, educated, and friendly, making our office fun yet professional.
- Passionate–Our passion for dentistry and for helping people guides us in helping you achieve optimum oral health.
- Positive–We've created an environment that fosters positivity. Our team is great at cultivating an attitude of happiness around the office.
Personalized Dentistry Offering the Latest Dental Options
Dr. Maggie Thompson loves getting to know her patients and seeing them as a whole person and not just a set of teeth! She focuses on the details, making sure you as the patient understands your oral health and the treatment options available to you. She has created a warm, accepting office environment where no one is judged and where patients leave feeling confident in their smiles and in who they are.
In addition to routine dental procedures such as teeth cleanings, fillings, bridges, and more, Dr. Thompson and her team also offer the latest services in dentistry, including:
- SureSmile® Clear Aligners
- Same-day Crowns
- Zoom! Professional Teeth Whitening
Restoring Confidence in Your Smile
Your journey in taking control of your dental health starts now.
Recognize that your oral health is an important part of your entire health and wellness.
MEET WITH OUR DENTIST AND VISIT OUR PRACTICE. GET YOUR COMPREHENSIVE TREATMENT PLAN.
LET US DO THE REST, SO YOU CAN SMILE CONFIDENTLY, GET IN, OUT, AND BACK TO YOUR LIFE.
Do You Live or Work Near Downtown?
We're conveniently located right in downtown Minneapolis. Stop by on your lunch break or when you have a free hour and check us out.
Dental Issues Left Untreated Only Get Worse
The longer you wait to fix an issue in your mouth, the worse the problem becomes. Decide now and work with us on a path to better health. Common issues we can help with include:
- A crooked smile or bite alignment issues–Dr. Thompson and our team offer SureSmile® Clear Aligners to help restore confidence in your smile and make your bite more comfortable.
- TMJ or tight muscles–Skyway Dental Clinic provides Botox® treatments to relax and retrain your lip and jaw muscles, eliminating these common pain points.
- Discolored teeth or tooth decay–We offer several treatment options to help restore your smile, including professional teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, or same-day crowns.
- Grinding–More than 10% of Americans grind or clench their teeth at night due to stress and anxiety. Our team will get to the heart of your grinding issues and get you the right treatment.
Whatever your dental concern is, give us a call or text us today. Let us help you in your path toward better oral health and a more confident smile.